Translate

Thursday, October 31, 2013

I'm cool? WTF?

HEY!!!!!!
Hi, everyone. Happy Halloween, and a Blessed Samhain to my fellow Wiccans. I'm feeling somewhat better, as Cory seems to be feeling better. I'm still worried about him, but he seems to have improved quite a bit. He went to church and it seems to have helped him. I can't tell you how  happy this makes me. I'm going to be at Jack's Halloween party soon, but wanted to write. I've missed Jack so much. I hate myself for still holding on to him like this, but it would hurt so much to let him go. I just wanted to talk quickly about something; random people complementing me on everything from my makeup and musical taste, to my God damn wallet. It seems that I'm finally fucking cool, despite the fact that I'm still the exact same girl I've always been, I swear I haven't changed anything, and all of a sudden the things I like are cool and so am I. I never thought of myself as cool and definitely suffered in school for being myself,. When I say school, I mean grade school through college. I never had it easy. I have to say, Jack and Mike accepted me just as I am and I love that. I have to get going, I'm glad I'm not in such a shitty mood so I can enjoy this party. Thank you for reading.
Today's song is "The face beneath the waves" by AFI
BYE!!!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment