Translate

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Invitation #15 and more planning

HEY!!!!!!
Good morning, you guys. I got yet another invitation to one of Jack's band's shows and it made me so happy. Quite honestly I don't know what I did to warrant this kind of attention, but I'm grateful for it. Of course, I want to go and watch him play again, it seems like it's been forever since I've seen him and Mike. They've been really busy preparing for their next tour, and I think they're working on some new songs already. I also can't wait until AFI's new album comes out this Tuesday, God damn I'm excited. I'm still a little worried about Jack, he seems sad and lonely. Mark seemed the same way the last time I talked to him, and I don't like it. I really should spend more time with both of them. I hope I can do something to cheer them up. I'm not entirely sure what that would be though. I'm really excited just to see Jack, sadly that's enough to make me happy. Cassie and I are planning Thanksgiving and Christmas shit already, and it seems crazy how much time has gone by so quickly. This is the first year in a long time my dad is going to be here for the holidays and it's a little weird figuring out how to include him. It's stressing me out a little bit to be honest. I don't want anything to ruin what's supposed to be a fun time. I think that's it for today. Thank you for reading.
Today's song is "I hope you suffer" by AFI
BYE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment