Translate

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Feeling kind of sick again....

HEY!!!!!!
I'm so glad to be back here.^_^ I finally found some decently priced tickets for Cassie and her best friend, and she was actually grateful and nice about it. I really want to get along with her, but it's often difficult. She said she wants to move away as soon as possible because she doesn't want to live here for the rest of her life. I'm trying not to take that as a dig at me, though the thought definitely occurred to me. I kind of hate the thought that my own sister doesn't respect me. Okay, enough about this. I heard from both Jack and Mike that they're going to be going on another tour soon, and their album is still doing really well and getting good reviews. I'm in awe of what they've managed to do, after years of knowing about the band. I'm both very happy for them and jealous of them for their success. I'm not feeling very well today, and it pisses me off that once again the second the weather turns cold again I start feeling like shit. It's unfair, God damn it. I had a crazy and horrible dream last night- Jack was getting married and for some reason I was helping him prepare for the wedding. I was definitely not the bride, either. I woke up feeling genuinely sad and miserable. I think that's it for today, thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Unbroken" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment