Translate

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Feeling better today

HEY!!!!!!
Good morning, you guys. I just heard that a friend of mine married her boyfriend on an impulse last night. Who seriously gets married on an impulse? I know they've been together a long time and love each other very much, but this still seems a little crazy. I just never thought that marriage was supposed to be taken so lightly, you know? Well what do I know, I've never been married. I'm still not sure I ever want to be married to be quite honest with you. I haven't heard much from Jack, except his posting a response to my song quote in our little song quote war. Yeah, we're still doing that. ^_~ Is it childish that we're kind of playing a game over Facebook with each other? I will say my friends was happier in her wedding pictures than I've seen her in months, if not years. I just hope it lasts. I'm glad to say I've feeling better today. I think part of the reason I was feeling shitty in the first place was that I haven't been getting enough sleep lately. I never seem to anymore, believe me. I slept a little bit more and a lot better last night and woke up feeling like myself again. I think that's about it for today. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Would?" by Alice In Chains
BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment