Translate

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Still sick, but not too bad

HEY!!!!!!!!!
I'm still not feeling really well, but this doesn't seem to be as bad as the colds I usually get. Cory said he's feeling sick too. I read another really good review of Jack's band's new album yesterday, it's really amazing to see how people are responding to this little band from the middle of nowhere. I can't tell you proud I am of him and Mike. I know they've been pouring themselves into their music wholeheartedly for years and it's paying off finally, I think it's amazing to see them actually living the lives they've always wanted to live. Jack still seems unhappy and lonely, and I just can't seem to find out what's bothering him. I miss his smile and his laugh so much. I just miss him, to be honest with you. I hope he's going to be okay. I'm listening to some of Dir En Grey's live shows, and it's really cool to hear how good they sound live. I think it would be fun to watch them play. I have to say that it still sucks that Jamie is the only friend I have who understands why I love their music and he's the only one I can really talk about it with. I think that's about it for today. Thank you so much for reading this.
Today's song is "Dozing Green" by Dir En Grey
BYE!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment