Translate

Friday, November 1, 2013

November first, what a let down

HEY!!!!!!
I know I've said this before, but November first is a huge let down to me all the time. Halloween/ Samhain is always so much more fun. I had an amazing time last night, despite Jack's girlfriend. First of all, she totally hates me, and knows that I'm in love with her boyfriend, so I guess she has a good reason to hate me. I don't know why she gets so possessive if she's thinking of leaving him. To be fair, I loved him first; I just never had the guts to say it. I got the day off, my first three day weekend in a long time. I think I'm going to bake some cupcakes in a little while. Baking, writing, and music are all very cathartic to me.
Danny's birthday is coming up soon, and I have no idea to get him. I need to go shopping, I'll figure something out if I look long enough. I just want to get him something he's going to really like, you know? I hope I choose well. I was talking to Cassie, and she said she might not graduate as early as she thought, not until next December most likely. She seemed a little disappointed, but said it was worth it to continue with this class she's taking and enjoying. Cory said he's going back to church this Sunday, it seems to have helped him and I'm not going to argue with anything that helps him. I hope he's going to be all right. He seems a little bit more like his old self again, but I think he's still depressed deep down. I just want him to be healthy and happy. I think that's it for today. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Where we used to play" by AFI
BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment