Translate

Saturday, November 2, 2013

I'm cool? Seriously?

HEY!!!!
I'm back again. I just had an interesting conversation with Cassie. She said a friend of hers really wants to be friends with me, but is a little intimidated because she doesn't think I'd want her to hang out with me. It seems she's decided she wants to be goth and wants to learn the finer points of it from me. I said it can't really be taught, it's something you just are. I've been like this since middle school, and have just kept it up into adulthood. Cassie told me her friend said I was one of the coolest girls ever.  Why am I cool all of a fucking sudden? I don't understand. I'd understand someone thinking Jack was cool, because he is, but not me.
I'm sorry, I just don't get it. Since when is it cool to be a gothy, nerdy, anime fan who's spent half her life reading and listening to music? I have to wonder what's changed, because I'm still the same girl I've always been. I can quote "The Hobbit" just as easily as I could The Misfits or The Cure, I'm both a goth and a huge nerd. When did that become cool? I think that's for now. Today's song is "Cage" by Dir En Grey
BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment