Translate

Sunday, November 24, 2013

New friends?

HEY!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. Another of Jack's friends sent me a friend request on Facebook, and I'm not sure what to think. We're both girls, and it turns out I've met her before, but I'm still not sure what to think because it didn't seem like she liked me very much when I met her. I'm probably just being insecure and stupid. I also heard from Cassie's friend who wants me to "teach" her to be goth. I should welcome the chance to make new friends, right? Is it bad that I've met so many of Jack's friends and he hasn't met a single one of mine? It's a good thing we have mutual friends, isn't it? God damn it, I feel bad. I know he never really asked to meet any of my friends, but he hasn't been shy about introducing me to his. I think that's about it for right now. Thank you so much for reading, love you guys.
Today's song is "Welcome home(Sanitarium)" by Metallica
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment