Translate

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Still sick..and it's snowing

HEY!!!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm still not feeling well, but I'm not feeling much worse either, so I guess I should be grateful. Staying in and watching anime on Thursday was relaxing and just a nice break from the usual craziness that is my life. Jack's band leaves for their tour in about 3 weeks, and I won't see him or Mike for at least a month and a half. >_> I hate this so much, and I can't tell them not to go. God damn it, I really want to see them before they leave at least. I can't really be around people when I'm sick though, because I don't want them to get sick. I did go in to work for a little while and shopping afterwards, but decided to come home fairly quickly. I think another of the old guys I take care of and another guy at my favorite record store have developed little crushes on me. Why not Jack, seriously? What do I do to get these other guys to like me but not the guy I want? I still don't understand, after almost 4 years of knowing Jack. Despite the fact that he and I understand each other in all kinds of crazy ways and get along really well, he goes for some other girl who treats him like shit most of the time. >_> What the hell, Jack? I think that's really it for today. Thank you so much for reading, love you guys.
Today's song is "Knives and Pens" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment