Translate

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Jack ^_^

HEY!!!!
I finally found Danny a birthday present, and I really hope he likes it. I had another very weird conversation with Jack last night, he said two things that I was thinking without my having to say a word to him about it, again. I know this isn't a huge deal, but it means something to me. He was also putting himself down like I do all the time, using the same words I would use. It's kind of weird that he knows me this well already, I only usually have that kind of connection with people I've known most of my life. It just makes me happy knowing that we have this much in common. Cory seems to be doing a lot better, and I hope that isn't just for show. I love him and just really want to see him happy. I planned Danny's birthday party too, and now I'm working on Thanksgiving. God damn it, I still don't see how this always becomes my job. I started watching the "Fairy Tail" anime, and dig it so far. Too bad it's been cancelled. I dig Grey, so cute. It's pretty much official that I'm going to Tokyo alone, Mark was thinking of going along, but decided he didn't want to. At least I know now what to plan for, I can more or less just do whatever I want for five or six days. I think that's it for today. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Vampires will never hurt you" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment