Translate

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Interesting......

HEY!!!!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm home again, and not feeling my best. I went to work yesterday, managed to pull through my shift, and felt fine until about 7;00 when I started feeling really weak and shitty. I should really know by now that there are consequences for pushing myself  too hard when I still wasn't feeling totally better. God damn it. I had an interesting little chat with my newest fanboy from my favorite record store. He saw the bracelet Jack gave me, with his band's name on it, and said " I think I've heard of their band, Aren't they local? They're awesome if they are who I think they are." I smiled a little at that and said "Yeah, a couple of my friends are in the band and they're amazing." I haven't met a lot of their fans outside of their shows, so this was really weird and kind of funny. I think this guy seems nice and all, but he just isn't Jack. Jack and Mike finished writing another song a few days ago, and I already can't wait to hear it. Sadly, they haven't even recorded it yet. >_> They'll probably be spending Christmas on tour, which Jack said is going to be fun and suck at the same time. I've been trying to plan out our Thanksgiving and Christmas, but am getting kind of tired of always having to do this shit on my own. Thanksgiving is in exactly a week, God damn how time flies. I think that's it for today. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is" Thank you for the venom" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment