Translate

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving

HEY!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. I'm thinking of everything I'm grateful for and realize I actually have quite a bit to be grateful for and happy about. One of the best things is simply the chance to write here. Another is meeting Jack, no matter how much shit he's put me through. I still can't believe one of the greatest things to ever happen to me happened because I was bored after work one day and decided to go shopping, that's how I met him. I don't think he realizes how much it means to me that he still calls me his friend, if not his girlfriend. I'm grateful for my family, too, of course. I'm especially grateful for Mark and Danny, who are probably the only 2 people in the world I can truly be myself in front of. We're going to watch the second "Hobbit" movie when it comes out, and I'm so glad. Danny actually suggested it, he knows his nerdy little sister's nerdy little heart too well and knows how badly I've been wanting to go see it. I need to do some more planning for my trip to Tokyo. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Perfect Weapon" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment