Translate

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Under pressure

HEY!!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm feeling so stressed out right now, and I hate it. Mom asked me to do something for her and I forgot for a few days, Mark is mad that I haven't been spending enough time with him(in his opinion), and Jack asked me to another show and isn't happy that I didn't immediately say yes. I said yes eventually, and I'll hang out with Mark for a while today, but this sucks. This is a familiar problem for me and I should know how to deal with it by now, but that doesn't make it fair to put so much on my shoulders when there's already so much there. I just hate it when all this shit comes at me at once, you know? I've apologized to them all, but I wonder how many more times I'm going to be forgiven. I'm trying not to let this interfere with my work, but it's difficult. Part of me wants to just run and hide so I don't have to deal with all this, but that's not going to fix shit and would just worry them if they didn't hear from me. Jack is so excited for the future and everything he's going to do, I'm a little jealous. I wish I could be that confident and sure of myself. I'm going to get a Christmas tree after I'm done writing here, though the weather is kind of shitty. I know it seems kind of pointless since I live alone, but I still want to do it.
I think a Christmas tree will be kind of fun, and it's one tradition I always enjoyed. Plus, fixing it up and decorating it will help keep my mind off the fact that Jack and Mike are leaving on a two month tour soon, and I won't be able to see them. I'm feeling the urge to do some baking, too. I don't think I'll bake muffins or cupcakes this time, just some cookies. Namely, the cookies Mike taught me to bake.  God damn it. I had a good Thanksgiving and was glad to hear my parents having a civil conversation without my having to step in and play mediator. It was nice to relax at least for a little while, believe me. Thank you so much for reading, I love you guys.
Today's song is" A Tout le Monde" by Megadeth
BYE!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment