Translate

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Awesome!!!

HEY!!!!!!
Good morning, you guys. I can't believe what a good time I had last night, holy shit. I missed Jack so much. I brought him one of the cupcakes I made, he ate it after the show and said it was really good. His face looks a lot more like normal now, and I'm so glad nothing worse happened. I hate that they're leaving for their tour today, but it was a good goodbye at least. You should have fucking seen me while he was playing.

 And this was him, gorgeous and cool as ever. I hate myself for still fangirling like that when he's playing. God, it was fun though. I really am going to miss him while he's gone, and he better take care of himself. It's pretty horrible of me to bring another girl's boyfriend (whom I'm in love with) a cupcake, isn't it? Maybe I shouldn't have, but it's too late now. I just got a call from Cassie saying she managed to get time off for Christmas and wants us all to come to her apartment instead. After all the work I've done getting mine ready? I don't think so. I think I've got way too much time and energy invested in it already to just give up and let Cassie have her way again. I was looking though my stuff a few days ago and realized she still has three of my "His and Her Circumstances" DVDs and a pair of pants she borrowed months ago.  This is why I don't usually let Cassie borrow anything from me. >_> I guess that's really it for now, thank you so much for reading. Love you guys.
Today's song is "Deep Slow Panic" by AFI
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment