Translate

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Plans, plans, plans,

HEY!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I went out and got the additional decorations and food we're going to need for Christmas. I think it's going to be awesome. I've got everything planned out and ready, short of actually cooking the food. Jack asked again if I'm coming to their show this Saturday, and of course I said yes.
Obviously, I can't say no. I want to see him again. The thought of losing him still shakes me. I'm his friend and still care about him, even if I'm not his girlfriend. He even smiled when I said yes, God damn that smile. His poor face took a beating, his left check is still a bit swollen and it looks painful as hell. Anyway, I'll be hanging out with him and the guys Saturday night, then going to see the new Hobbit movie with Danny and Mark on Sunday. It's going to be awesome!! It's so much better than sitting here with Oliver and thinking about being lonely, believe me. I've been working very hard on my trip to Tokyo, even though I really thought I had everything planned out already. I found an amazing price on a flight, booked it, and can't fucking wait to go. It's the waiting about 5 more months that's going to get me, though. I'm so glad I have figured out all this stuff already. I think that's really it for now, thank you so much for reading, Love you guys.
Today's song is "Bodies" by Drowning Pool
BYE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment