Translate

Monday, December 23, 2013

Free time..holy shit

HEY!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I have a little free time right now and almost don't know what to do with myself. It's pretty bad if it feels weird to have time to myself, right? I'd been so focused on getting ready for Christmas that now that I'm actually done I almost don't know what to do. I've been thinking a lot about Nate and Jack and wondering if they really did want the same thing from me. I know it seems pretty likely, again, my reactions to them were just radically different.
I just don't want to deal with either of them right now, but I know I'm going to have to. I was talking to Sarah and Sierra about them, and they both said it seemed pretty likely they were both after the same thing. I know that asking my friends isn't necessarily the most accurate way of judging what they might want, but I don't have anyone else to talk to about this who would understand. I really don't understand guys. I can't really be thinking about this when my family is here for Christmas, either. I know I should really just talk to them and see if I can't straighten things out, but I don't know how well that would work out. I think that's it for today. Thank you so much for reading.






Today's song is "Deep slow panic" by AFI
BYE!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment