Translate

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

HEY!!!!!
Happy new year and good morning, everyone. I have to say last year was pretty fucking crazy, and I hope things calm down a bit this year. I had a really nice Christmas, but I'm rather glad it's over. I just have a few more months until I'm in Tokyo again, and I can't wait. I got some very cool presents; 2 new suitcases filled with little things to take with me to Tokyo from Mom, a blu-ray player and small collection of anime on blu-ray from Danny, and a new  ipod touch and "My Neighbor Totoro" on DVD from Mark. Cory and Cassie didn't really get me anything. Mom, Danny, and Mark got me such amazing things I didn't really care that Cory and Cassie didn't get me anything. Cassie called Christmas eve to say she would be bringing her boyfriend along, and he's all right, but he didn't really seem to like me very much. I can't say I appreciated that, and I think she waited until it was too late for me to say no to tell me she was going to bring him. I can't help but notice that Mark, Mom, and Danny are a lot more thoughtful than Cory and Cassie. >_> I haven't heard from Nate yet, but that doesn't mean it couldn't still happen. Jack is enjoying himself on tour, and seems incredibly happy to be playing his guitar again.
I can't say I don't miss him, though it's good to see him happy. I'm thinking of going to the show he invited me to, but don't know what kind of message it's going to send him if I do. I wonder what he thinks of me anyway. I think that's it for today. Thank you so much for reading, I love guys. 









Today's song is "Blue" by A Perfect Circle
BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment