Translate

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Worried...

HEY!!!!
I just heard a friend of mine is in ICU after having her third kid. She'd been feeling really sick through most of her pregnancy and caught pneumonia and another virus while in the hospital. She's bad enough the doctors had to sedate her into a state like a coma and they're not sure yet when she'll be well enough again to be brought out of it. I'm not really able to do much, but I offered to at least cook her husband and kids something to eat. They should be here in about 3 hours. Jack posted this really cute picture of himself and his brother who they picked up to tag along on their tour for a little while. It's amazing how much Jack looks like his big brother. Jack seems really happy now, and I'm glad. I told him I'd go to his show, and he seemed super happy. I do like to see him happy. I hope I know what I'm doing when it comes to him. I want to be happy too and need to make sure I do things for myself sometimes. I think I'll go to the hospital and see my friend after her husband and kids leave my apartment. I really hope she's going to be okay. I think that's it for today. Thank you so much for reading.






Today's song is "I don't love you" by My Chemical Romance

BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment