Translate

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Spoiled?

HEY!!!
Good morning, everyone. I got a call from Cory not long after I finished my last blog entry, saying how much he likes the gift I got him for Christmas and how much he loves me. I can't tell you how happy this makes me. That's all I needed him to say, I just wanted to be reminded that I'm loved and appreciated after all. Jack said again that if I need him at all, he's right here for me.
I feel loved, and yet very spoiled in a way. Once again, I don't know why I would feel like I don't deserve to be loved and treated well, but I do in a way. Maybe I just don't see what others see in me. I hate feeling like this. I'm finally ready to go to Tokyo and have to wait what feels like a very long time still. I feel like I need a vacation, Jack was right about how stressed I've been lately. I don't seem to handle stress well either(as I'm sure you've noticed), and it always seems to get to me. I know I'm not the only person in the world who gets stressed, but it's difficult not to feel like I am sometimes. I feel overwhelmed by how much is expected of me and how much I'm expected to get done every day. Again, I'm sure I'm not the only one. I can't wait to go to Tokyo. On the positive side, every day gets me closer to when I get to leave. Maybe I shouldn't have waited so long to go back to Japan, I loved it so much the last time I was there. I'm so excited about that I can't even tell you. I think that's it for today. Thank you so much for reading, I love you guys.
Toda's song is "I stay away" by Alice in Chains
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment