Translate

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Aww, Jack

HEY!!!!!!
 Good morning, everyone. I was chatting with Jack yesterday, having a few laughs and talking about our days in general when he suddenly got really serious and said "You seem a little more stressed out than usual lately. I'm right here if you ever need me." My first instinct was to say "Don't say things like that to a girl unless you really mean them and you really care about her." Once again, he chooses to share his feelings in these weird little flashes of emotion and honesty. After almost four years, I'm still not sure I understand him as well as I'd like to. I'd be lying if I said what he said wasn't really sweet and kind, but at the same time I have no idea if he meant a word of it. I'd love to believe that even if we're not together, he and I will always be there for each other at least as friends but that might not even work out. I miss him and was so glad to be talking to him. I've never met a guy who understands me as well as he does, and that's what makes me want to be with him. I'm so happy to have met him. I think that's it for today. Thank you so much for reading, I love you guys.
Today's song is "Knives and Pens" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment