Translate

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

By myself...

HEY!!!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I had another very weird, yet weirdly profound conversation with Jack. He said some of his band's songs, and my favorite of theirs in particular were written about his ex-girlfriend, who broke his heart. I told him I'd had the same experience with my ex-boyfriend, who also humiliated me pretty badly after dumping me. It was nice to see sympathy and understanding in his eyes when I told him that, not just pity like I get from most people I tell the story to. I wish they'd had more than just a few days home from their tour, and didn't have to leave again. I miss him again already. It's even cooler that he wrote their best song(in my opinion) on his own and was afraid to even let the other guys see it. Is it weird to find it comforting that he and I and have felt the same pain and sadness? After how Rob and Camron treated me I didn't really think I could feel like this again, and it's terrifying because I don't want to get hurt again. My heart was pretty well frozen for a couple of years after what Camron did to me, believe me. This song almost makes me cry, it's beautiful. Why couldn't I just summon the fucking guts to tell this guy how much he means to me and how grateful I am to him for mending a heart I thought would be broken for the rest of my life? I love him so much. The lyrics sound so much like something I could have written, it's freaky. I've always wanted a guy to tell me he's been thinking about me and that he'd be here for me whenever I needed him, and Jack is the only guy to ever say those things to me. I just think it's kind of romantic, and I want that. I want to believe him and trust him, I do trust him. It sucks being alone, and I miss him. I think that's it for today, thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is" Intolerance" by Tool
BYE!!!!!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment