Translate

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Damn it..

HEY!!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. Mike invited me to come to his show too, and I had to say yes. I couldn't fight both him and Jack on this if I tried, you know?

I guess I can't complain about this, and I really wanted to go see them anyway. I haven't heard any more about how my friend is doing, and want to help but can't. I don't think she's doing any worse, and hope I'm right about that. I want her to be happy and healthy. I feel especially bad because we had an argument the last time I talked to her and didn't really properly make up. I don't want that to be the last thing I say to her. I don't think she's going to die, but the mere fact that she could scares the living shit out of me. I got into an argument with her about having kids and getting married, because that's what she was saying I should do and I told her I have other plans for right now and don't want to give up on them. I really don't want those to be the last words I say to one of the people who's stuck by me the longest, we've known each since we were little girls. I would go see her in the hospital again, but I don't know what good it would do until she can actually talk to me again. I told her the first time I saw her in the hospital that I was sorry for what I said and how I said it, and that I'm not mad anymore. It was a stupid argument anyway. I think that's it for today. Thank you very much for reading.
Today's song is" I'm not okay (I promise)" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!!!!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment