Translate

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Great night.. now lonely

HEY!!!!
I went to Jack's show Saturday night, and it was so good. I had a lot of fun, though there were some asshole guys yelling insults at the band. Jack's playing, growling and screaming were even better than usual, I miss him already. They didn't go on stage until about 10:00, so we hung out for a while backstage before the show and drank hot tea with lemon juice and honey. I actually had a dream about him right before I woke up; he told me he loved me, and I was so bitterly disappointed to find out it wasn't real. I know that's just my mind telling me what I want to hear, but I can't help it. I was walking from work to my car, slipped and hit my tail bone fairly hard on the pavement, and it really hurts. I don't think it's anything serious, it's just going to be sore for a few days. I heard from my friend, she's getting better and really wants to go home. I think that's it for today, thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Wings for Marie" by Tool
BYE!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment