Translate

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Comic-con and next month..Tokyo

HEY!!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. Sorry it's taken me so God damn long to get back here. I wanted to write about comic-con right after I went there, but that proved to be impossible. I have to say I didn't expect such an amazing convention in this little town, but I'm so glad it was as good as I'd hoped. I have to say my inner nerd (which is basically all of me) couldn't have been happier. I heard there's going to be another convention in a different city in May, and am already making plans to go there, too. I'm totally going back to this convention next year. I tried not to go overboard with my spending at the con, but I bought a "Naruto" poster, a "Fullmetal Alchemist" poster, a Batgirl poster, and a poster of Marceline from "Adventure Time". I bought a little anime version figure of Batgirl too. I heard a little bit from Jack, though mostly he's been too busy to really talk lately.
I think he's been practicing even more lately, he never seems to think his guitar playing is good enough. He said he really wants to concentrate on his screaming and improve that, too. I can't tell you how hard he works on this, and how tough he is on himself if he feels he doesn't do it well enough. We're exactly alike in that respect. My tail bone is feeling much better, I'm really glad I was right and it wasn't hurt more seriously than I thought.  My friend is also walking around, doing little things for herself, and seems to be improving every day. I told to her face (finally) how sorry I was for getting mad at her the last time we talked and she apologized too for trying to tell me how to live my life and she said she should realize that not everyone wants the same things from life and she should respect my choices. I can't fucking believe I'm going to be in Tokyo next month, I'm so excited I can't even put it into words. I really hope everything goes smoothly, but I'm trying not to worry before anything's even happened. It seriously seems like it would be much longer before I would finally get to Tokyo, but now that it's getting close to time to leave I'm just excited and happy. I think that's it for today, thank you so much for reading. Love you guys. ^_^
Today's song is "Jambi" by Tool
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment