Translate

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Good week so far...

HEY!!!!!!!
It seems things are going a little better for me, though not necessarily with Jack. I had a much needed break from the demands of family and friends that seem to be overwhelming sometimes. I decided not to say anything to Nate for his birthday,because he seems to take anything I say or do as an invitation and I don't want that.  I don't mean to sound cold or anything, but I'm not going to lead him on if I don't feel the same way. I decided to try being as nice as possible to Cassie  while she was here, but it's never easy. I made some coffee and some for her. She called ahead of time to say she didn't have time in the morning to eat breakfast and was out of coffee, so I said I'd make her some and she said" Yay!! Angie's going to make me coffee and feed me!!" We drank our coffee and chatted for a while.
It was actually kind of nice to have that time with her, but I'm not sure we can really have the kind of relationship I had hoped for. I'd like to think we can still fix things between us, but I don't know. I want her to be my sister and my friend, you know? I know every day I don't try to fix things with her, we drift further apart. We had a big birthday lunch for Mom and Mark, although a very belated one, and it was nice. I particularly liked the look on Mom's face when she saw the present Cassie, our brothers, and I made for her. I don't think I've seen her that happy in a long time. I guess to give Cassie credit, that was a brilliant and sweet idea. I'm glad she wanted to make our mom happy, Mom deserves it. I have to say my good week started that Sunday, and I've had a string of incredible good luck since. Everything since then has gone exactly the way I wanted it to, with the exception of anything to do with Jack. >_> I don't know if I'm jinxing myself by saying that, I hope not. I really did enjoy the "Me" time I snatched for myself on Saturday, you have no idea how much I needed it. It was nice to not be bombarded with questions, requests, and constant chatter for a little while. I feel bad because Danny has had a string of incredibly shitty luck lately, I feel guilty for being so happy right now when I know he isn't. Thank you so much for reading, and thank you to my new follower. ^_^
Today's song is ":My friend of misery" by Metallica
BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment