Translate

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Change of plans...God damn it

HEY!!!!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I got a call yesterday from the airline to say my flight to Tokyo's been canceled, but I can reschedule. They told me it was for maintenance on the plane, which I guess is a good reason. I rescheduled for late October and am going to spend Halloween in Tokyo instead of my birthday, which is what I'd planned. I'm hoping it's going to be just as good to go then. I heard from Jack again, their tour is going really well. He said he's tired of being cold and eating cheap shitty food, but other than that everything is fine.
I hope nothing else interferes with my plans, I feel like this is something I need to do for my own good. I wanted to spend some day that has significance to me in Tokyo, and thought Halloween would be a good alternative. Cassie said she's going to Tokyo in the fall too, but we're not going to go together. I don't know if I want to travel with Cassie at all any more. I'm really starting to wonder if we're ever going to truly work our problems out and be friends. It makes me sad to admit more than likely we won't. I wish we could work out our differences, but I don't know if that's going to really work. I wonder what exactly it is that makes us kind of like oil and water or fire and ice, but I might never know. Jack said I'm a bitter angry chick deep down, and I just hide it well. I hate to admit, but he's very right. I think to some extent, Cassie is too, and that's part of why we clash so much. I think it's stupid to try to force things to work out with Cassie, if anything good is going to happen between us, it has to happen on its own. I think that delay in travel might be good because it gives me time to plan more. I think that's it for now, thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Prelude 12/21" by AFI
BYE!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment