Translate

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Still uncertain.....

HEY!!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I haven't really been able to talk to Jack to ask him if he's single now or not. I'm trying to tell myself I'm not just wussing out with him again, but I don't know.
I feel like I shouldn't have any trouble humiliating myself in front of him by now, but I'm still too afraid to ask and I haven't heard much from him in the past few days. I hate this. I'm listening to my favorite song of theirs, and thinking a lot of the lyrics apply to him. I want to be with him, but so often  don't feel like I deserve him. I feel that while I can offer plenty of love and support that isn't necessarily going to be enough. Another obstacle I can see to our ever really being together is that neither of us are willing to give up on or compromise on what we truly want for ourselves. That's kind of the downside to our being so similar, you know? I know he might not be the most logical choice for me, but there is no one else for me, as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure we'd have our difficulties, but he's worth work through all this shit for. I think it would be easier for other people to understand our relationship if they saw us together, then they wouldn't think it was such a bad idea. I think that's enough about Jack for now. I think Cassie and I have managed to patch things up, for now. I ended up helping her out with something else, and she actually thanked me, said she loved me, and told me what a great sister I am, Once again, I have to say it seems very unequal- what I do for others versus what they do for me. I think that's it for today, thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is" "Jambi" by Tool
BYE!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment