Translate

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Awwww..

HEY!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm here once again to talk about my amazing friends and family. I seriously don't think I deserve these amazing people or their love sometimes, but I'm grateful for them and their love with every breath I take. Mark was very happy with my kind of meager, improvised birthday party and gave me two really big hugs. Like I said, I love being an older sister. I do my best to be the kind of big sister Mark, Cory, and Cassie deserve and need. I heard from Jack again.^_^
He got a fan letter from this guy who'd been really depressed and said their music helped him out of it. Jack said that made him cry a little, he  didn't know how else to react. He said "This is why I do what I do, though. Remember how it made you smile at me?" I didn't point out that I was smiling at him because he's beautiful and I couldn't help returning his beautiful, infectious smile. I miss talking to him face to face. I had another moment where a friend (though for once not Jack, Mike, or Sarah) expressed something I'd been thinking and feeling for a long time now. It was Megan, and she said that this can't be her life, she can't just go on working and do nothing else with her life when she has so many other things she wants to do. I told her I felt exactly the same way and couldn't agree more. Once again, it helps just knowing I'm not alone in this. I don't really know what either of us are going to do about these feelings or how we're going to remedy our discontent, but it feels good knowing it isn't just me who feels kind of lost and dissatisfied with their lot in life sometimes. I can't complain too much, but if I didn't have these people, I would have given up long ago. I have to say that even my dad has been doing better lately, checking to make sure I made it home safely when the roads are shitty and making sure my heater doesn't give out on me again when it's cold. Granted, it's too bad he wasn't doing that shit all along and actually doing his job as a father, but I'm trying to be forgiving. Mom's been great as always, bringing me freshly made cappuccino and cookies when it was cold and delicious udon. I think that's it for now. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Addicted to chaos" by Megadeth
BYE!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment