Translate

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Mark^_^


HEY!!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I just wanted to write a little bit about my baby brother today. I can't believe he's turning 19. I can't tell you how much I love Mark and how proud I am to be his big sister. I can try to put into words how good and sweet he is, but I don't think they would be enough to express how I feel and how grateful I am to be able to spend today with him. We had planned to go out to lunch as a family, but the weather kind of got in the way of that. We're going to do it some other time still, of course, but I hope what little I have planned will be all right for now. I think he knows how much I love him, I try to show him that every day. Like I said, he isn't just my baby brother, he's also one of my best friends. I got him "Fable; Anniversary" for his birthday, and really hope he's going to enjoy it. I'm also going to make some French toast for him when he gets here and baked a cheesecake for his birthday, since it's his favorite. I've taken care of him a lot, and he's said I almost seem more like his mom, but I enjoy doing things for him and trying to make him happy. I think that's it for now, thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "The Quiet Place" by In Flames (one of Mark's favorites)
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment