Translate

Saturday, February 8, 2014

New plans...

HEY!!!!!
I had to stay home because of the weather today. I'm sitting here drinking my coffee and watching the snow fall, thinking this is nice and relaxing. Danny tried going to work today and got stuck, which was my cue to call my boss and tell her I'm staying home. If he couldn't make it in his car, I sure as hell couldn't make it in mine. I've been thinking more about what I want to do in Tokyo, and thinking I could add a few things and maybe stay a or two longer. If my Japanese were better, I'd go to a butler café or something, just to see how it is. I'd be lying if I said I weren't curious. ^_~ Plus, if I can actually fit everything I want to do in one trip, that would be amazing. I have to make sure to make reservations at the butler café and get my ticket to the Ghibli Museum early, or I'm not getting in. I think if I stayed for a week, that would be long enough to do all the shit I want to do.
I talked to Jack for a bit last night, and he asked if I really liked his band's newest song, the one he wrote himself and I said the lyrics sounded eerily similar to something I would write. I kind of laughed and told him that's my favorite song of theirs, and one of my favorite songs in general.  How can he be so insecure with me? I get that it's not easy to share something you've created with the world, it's very easy to be afraid of what other people will think. After four years, you'd think he would trust me not to say anything hurtful. I told him again how much I love it, and he laughed in kind of a relieved way. As a writer I get how difficult it is to share things in your work with other people, and how reassuring it can be to know other people get it and enjoy it. I trusted him with my poetry and stories, after all. I think that's really cool, that we can share our creativity with each other. He also asked what the first CD I eve bought was, and said I'd laugh my ass off if I knew which one he bought first. I think that's it for today. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Dozing Green" by Dir En Grey
BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment