Translate

Friday, January 3, 2014

Loved

HEY!!!!!!
Good morning, you guys. I'm home sick again and hate it. I really want to just sit here and write, so I will. I did get Christmas presents from Cory and Cassie after all, they were just late. I got a shirt with the Batman logo on it and some rather pricey nail polish I'd been eyeing from Cassie, and a Sailor moon figure and the latest volume of the manga from Cory. I can't tell you how happy this makes me. I'm feeling very loved, but also like I might not deserve all this love and attention. I know I don't necessarily have a reason to feel like I don't deserve it, but I still do. I got Cory and Cassie each something for Christmas, but still don't really feel like I deserve what they got me. Why is that? I told them both how much I love them and their gifts, of course, but hope they believe me. I think that's it for right now. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is" Ever and a day" by AFI
BYE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment