Translate

Monday, January 13, 2014

Love and sadness

HEY!!!!!!
I haven't been this mixed up emotionally in a long time, and for me that's quite a fucking feat. I went to go see my friend in the hospital, and she isn't doing any better. I keep hoping my phone will ring and it's someone telling me she's going to be okay. I know I can't really help her, but I want to do something. I know Sandra was in much worse shape and she's all right now, so I have hope. I'm listening to Jack's band again. His and Mike's voices are so soothing somehow, even though Jack is screaming and growling into the microphone. I can't help it if they make me feel better. I need to go see them. I was talking to Jack and there was yet another instance where he voiced my thoughts and feelings exactly, though I hadn't told him I was feeling this way. How the hell does this keep happening? How does he know me this well? I hate that we're not together. I love him and miss him so much I can't even properly put it into words anymore. I can't tell you how happy it made me when he voiced my feelings, I knew he understood how I felt and felt the same. I just wish he loved me as I love him. I know I've said this before, but it's been a long time since a guy's just taken my breath away along with my heart, and that's exactly what he's done. I can't describe it any better than that. I haven't been this happy just to know a guy in my life. I need to switch subjects now. I'm going to my first ever comic con soon, and it's going to be so awesome. I needed to do something fun. I think that's it for now. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Thank you for the venom" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment