Translate

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Crazy....

HEY!!!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm still putting last minute touches on my apartment for Christmas, but I'm not really focused on that. Jack invited me to another of his band's shows, and I couldn't help but think that his motivations probably aren't that different from Nate's in inviting me out, it's just my reactions to them that are different. Am I wrong in thinking this or blind and stupid for not coming to this conclusion years ago? Since I want to be with Jack I said yes to him immediately and rejected Nate just as quickly because I don't want to be with him. I thought that since Jack and I had tried (and failed) a couple of times at asking each other out, that it wouldn't happen. I'm so fucking confused and upset now. I've spent almost four years asking myself what we're doing, only to find out that I still have no God damn idea. This whole dating thing can't be that fucking difficult, can it? I really don't know any more. I think that's it for today. Thank you so much for reading. I love you guys.
Today's song is "Fade to black" by Metallica
BYE!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment