Translate

Monday, December 16, 2013

Guys......

HEY!!!!
I just got home and holy shit, what a day. *yawns* I'm cranking Jack's new album, I love it. You're not going to believe this, but I fucking already miss him. Especially after the jokes he was making about how he looks in the morning after a show. He made me laugh so hard. He's gorgeous no matter what he does and knows it.
 I was feeling really good until I ran into Nate. I thought I'd made myself clear to him and then he fucking blindsides me while I'm shopping and getting coffee after work. I'm waiting in line to pay for my coffee, he comes up to me, puts his arm around me, and asks me out. He said that he was going to dee jay at a rave soon, and wants me to come. Then he asked if I wanted to go see the new "Hobbit" movie with him, and I had to say no. I really thought he understood that I don't feel that way about him. I feel terrible for hurting him, but I'm not going to lead him on. It doesn't help that I ran into a couple more of my fanboys after Nate left. I just don't get them. I think that's it for now.
Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Beautiful Thieves" by AFI
BYE!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment