Translate

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Schedule changes...yay

HEY!!!!!!!!
Good morning, guys. One of my clients asked if I could possibly arrange it with my boss to take care of them on Saturdays instead of Thursdays, which turned out to be all right, so here I am. I don't necessarily like the idea of giving up my Saturdays, but if it's best for the people I'm taking care of, I have to do it. Jack invited me to another show, which I believe makes it my eighteenth invitation, holy shit. I'm fairly sure I can make it and wanted to make him happy, so I said yes. I got a phone call from Cassie at 1;00 in the morning, her boyfriend had gotten really drunk and started acting like an asshole, and she was crying. It seems she didn't think she would have to deal with shit like this from him, he seemed to be a  really nice guy at first. She said she doesn't know if she'll ever find a nice guy, and I know the feeling. I also know how it feels to fall for assholes who break your heart, I'm afraid. We talked for a little while and I think she seemed a little bit better when we hung up, I still feel bad for her. I don't want to see my sister unhappy, you know? I'm glad I'll get to see Jack before he leaves for his tour, but it's just so pathetic to keep hanging on to him. I'm going to miss him so much, and there's nothing I can do. I realize that when it comes to guys, I'm no smarter than Cassie is. I haven't learned my lesson either, it seems. It's even worse because I got to hear a demo for the new song he's been working on, and its lyrics sound like they were taken right from me. I don't know how he knows what I'm thinking and feeling so consistently, I never mentioned it to him. I guess that once again we're just on the same page. I think that's it for today. Thank you so much for reading. I love you guys.

Today's song is "The Beautiful People" by Marilyn Manson
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment