Translate

Saturday, December 7, 2013

SO COLD!!!!

HEY!!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I had the craziest dream about Jack last night. We were this really cute, happy couple and I was so happy. God, this sounds pathetic. I can't even tell you how disappointed I was to wake up alone, and freezing my ass off because my heater is broken. I hate this apartment sometimes, the heating sucks. I should try to focus on something better, I guess. My Christmas tree is officially set up and looks beautiful according to everyone who's seen it. I'm glad for the distraction of setting it up and decorating it, but now that it's done I have some time to sit and think about how lonely I am sometimes. I've decided I want to bake some cupcakes after all.
I'm surprised sometimes that I actually enjoy baking, cooking, and other shit like that. I didn't used to when I was younger. People change though, right? I think I've got everything planned out for my trip to Tokyo, and it's going to be so fucking awesome. Now, it's just a matter of being patient and waiting until it's actually time to leave. I'm going to do my best to write from Tokyo, as much as possible. Cassie was supposed to come here today but changed her mind. I hope she's feeling better about her boyfriend and that anything I said helped at all. It might not be a secret that she and I aren't best friends, but she is still my sister and I do still love her very much. I guess I haven't failed her as a sister if I was able to help her at all, and I'm kind of honored that she called me. I really want us to be friends, and I'm sorry that I haven't been the best older sister in the world, but I tried. I think we'll get there, it's just going to take time. Things have improved quite a bit between us, and I'm going to be grateful for that and take it as a sign that things can get even better. I think I'd better get going now, those cupcakes aren't going to bake themselves.  Thank you so much for reading. I love you guys.
Today's song is "Saku" by Dir En Grey
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment