Translate

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Oh, Jack....

HEY!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm starting my new work schedule this week, and am home today and tomorrow. I really don't like this, but again, I have to do it if it's better for my clients. I had been
having a decent week until I heard yesterday morning that Jack had been in a car accident. He's all right, but you have no idea how fucking scared I was when I first heard it. I called him, hoping I didn't sound too panicked. He said he was driving without his glasses, someone pulled in front of him that he didn't see coming, he slammed on the brakes, the air bag came out, and his face got smashed into it. Holy shit, I'm so glad it wasn't worse than that. I know he didn't really appreciate me freaking out on him like that, but I don't care. I don't want anything bad to happen to him and this scared me so much. I told him he needs his God damn glasses to drive, I do too. I love him, and don't want to lose him. All right, enough of my non-girlfriend anger at him for not being more careful. It was such a relief to hear his voice telling me he's fine and not to worry. I did bake my cupcakes, and they turned out to be amazing. They're delicious, and I'm glad I decided to make everything from scratch.
 I'm trying to share them with people because (as usual) I went overboard and made too many. Danny, Mark, and Cory are all getting some. Mark's already tried some and said they were delicious. I'm bringing Mike some too, I want to know what he thinks. They leave for their tour in 4 days, I hate this. I thought Danny was going to be able to come for Christmas, and was really looking forward to it since he's had to work every Christmas for the past 5 or 6 years. I talked to him yesterday and found out he's going to be doing inventory Christmas night and will have to sleep during the day and won't be able to see us at all. It pisses me off, I miss my brother, God damn it. I was getting excited too, since we're having Christmas at my apartment this year for the first time. Thankfully, the heater is fixed. Cory, Mom, Dad, and Mark are going to be here but it still isn't the same without Danny and Cassie. God damn, my family is huge. I'm going to work my ass off to make this the best Christmas possible for them. I need to go out and get some more food and decorations soon, but it's still a little bit too cold to go right now. I think that's it for now. Thank you so much for reading, love you guys.
Today's song is "Unbroken" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!!!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment