Translate

Saturday, November 23, 2013

So cold..this sucks

HEY!!!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm awake earlier than expected, and so cold. I think there's something wrong with my heater again. >_>  I had an interesting chat with Jack, where once again he expressed thoughts and feelings I'd had plenty of times but never really told him about. We were talking and he said he never wanted a big house, fancy car, or a lot of money. I can't tell you how many times this same thought has occurred to me, and it was awesome to hear him express it using the exact same words I would. I'm so glad to hear we agree on this too. I still find it very weird how much we have in common. I still don't think it makes sense that we're not together. I think that's really it for today, thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Unbroken" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment