Translate

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sick again..this sucks

HEY!!!!!!
Hi guys, and good morning. I'm home sick again, though I'll probably have to drag my ass into work for at least a while tomorrow. Danny's birthday party went surprisingly well, Cory told Cassie it wouldn't be appropriate to bring her boyfriend, so I didn't have to. I owe him for that, because I really didn't want to have to be the one to say it. She took it much better from him than she would have from me, believe me. I was complaining a little bit about being sick, and Mike said "If you need anything, I'll be right there. You just have to ask. You've been a really good friend to me and Jack, and it seems like the least I can do for you in return." Aww, right? I don't know what I did to deserve such an amazing friend. I love this guy!!
 It's really too bad they're leaving on tour again in a little while. I'm going to miss him and Jack so much while they're gone, I always do. My aunt might be coming over from Austria next year, it's so awesome. I really hope she comes over. I wonder sometimes what I did to deserve all of these great people in my life. I've been thinking a lot about what to do in Tokyo, there's so much to cram into five or six days. It's really too bad that's the maximum I can afford to stay there. I think mostly I'm going to do nerdy anime shit that no one else wants to do with me, but I'm dying to do. I'm probably going to stay in bed most of the day and watch some anime I've been meaning to watch but haven't had time for today. I've been re-watching the Nana anime, it's still awesome. I think Nana Osaki is my favorite, Hachi can be annoying sometimes, though I also understand her feelings at times. It's still one of my favorite anime, even though it isn't new. I should probably
check if there any good new anime coming out. I love that Jaime loves Nana too, even though it's technically a "girls'" manga. I'm so glad I met him, it's always nice to have someone who shares your interests and doesn't make you feel weird about being into whatever you're into. I think that's about it for now, my little anime marathon is about to begin. ^_^ Thank you so much for reading, guys. Love you.




Today's song is" 17 Crimes" by AFI
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment