Translate

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Planning blah blah blah

HEY!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm still not sure what to get Danny for his birthday, and I'm not coming up with any good ideas. Cassie wants me to help her plan more of what we're going to do for Christmas and Thanksgiving. How does this turn into my job every year? I helped Mom decorate her house for Halloween and it seems one of my favorite decorations scared a kid who came trick or treating. I just don't like that I always seem to get roped into planning all of our holidays. Mom says I have a gift for it, but I think sometimes that everyone just wants me to do their work for them, and then can blame me if something goes wrong. >_> I miss Jack.
I know I just saw him, but I miss him. He actually had a pumpkin he carved at his Halloween party, and it looked so cool. I'm sure he used a stencil or something, but it turned out so well. I always get a little overwhelmed this time of year, Halloween, Danny's birthday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas all happen fairly close together and I'm expected to plan most if not all of it for my entire family.  I've been thinking more about Tokyo, too. I want to go to the Ghibli Museum the Tokyo Anime Center, and J-World; my inner otaku will not be satisfied unless I do, lol. I'm also going to Tokyo Tower, and the Imperial Palace. There's so much shit to see and so little time I've been trying to be very selective and pick the best things I possibly can in Tokyo. I think that's it for now, thank you for reading.
Today's song is "Thank you for the venom" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment