Translate

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

STILL snowed in........











HEY!!!!!








I'm (obviously) still snowed in at home. I'm listening to Jack's band's new song again, it's SO good. I really hope they come out with some new music soon. I also hope I get to see him again soon. He was saying something about how if he could just get himself to stop expecting things, he could stop being disappointed. I just thought to myself "Holy shit, he took the words right out of my mouth." Then, of course, I started wondering whom or what he was expecting that kept disappointing him. It's just so funny that he said something I've said so often to myself, in the exact same words. I was really glad to hear from him, just knowing he's okay. I love it when he gets all sweet and pensive like that and drops the rock guy bullshit he surrounds himself with. He also damn well better be wearing his glasses if he drives today. I thought it was cute how he told his older brother he loves him, too. I love getting to see the better part of him. I'd love to believe that I'm the one he's missing, if only because I'm missing him like mad. I want him to love me so badly, it's pathetic. I kind of doubt it was me he was talking about, and I really shouldn't let my wishful thinking run away with me. I should probably switch subjects. I've found a decent place to stay in San Francisco that isn't too expensive, and (more importantly) is within walking distance of Japantown. ^_^ I'm really looking forward to this trip, you have no idea how much. Ikind of wonder if Jack will miss me when I go, if he misses me at all. I want to beleive he does, but I don't know. I'm hoping to at least hear from him on Facebook again soon. I hope he invites me to their next show, but he's only got a few days to do that. I still wonder if I kind of hurt him by turning him down twice in a row. I mean, he wouldn't ask multiple times if he didn't want me there, right? I guess that's it for today. Thanks again for reading.





Today's song is "The killing lights" by AFI





BYE!!!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment