Translate

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Still snowed in..................



















HEY!!!!!!!!!









It's gotten even worse outside. There's a fucking unbelievable amount of snow on the ground right now. I'm thinking of doing something else once I'm done here, like cleaning the hell out of my place or cooking something kind of difficult that I don't get to eat very often. I seriously hope Jack, Cassie, and Danny are REALLY careful driving to work today. I'm thinking now about that little bit of vulnerability Jack showed yesterday, and how today he's trying to cover it up again. I wish he could just realize he doesn't have to keep up the stupid, stereotypical rock guy facade he puts on. I hope he slept better last night, and I'm glad I slept like a baby. I don't know if I'm right or not, but I really think there's a lot more to him than just the facade he keeps up when he's with his bandmates and friends. I thought Casey said something really sweet today, too. He was going on about how much he loves his family. That put a smile on my face, for sure. I just like knowing that these guys are capable of more than just swilling beer and playing music. God, it's cold. I'm wearing my hoodie INSIDE. Okay, I should write about something else. I was kind of wondering how my life would be different if I were more outgoing and talkative. Would Jack and I be together? I learned that a friend of mine has a new boyfriend. The thing is, I almost didn't think she'd find one, because she was fatter than I was. She lost 100 pounds, though and has a boyfriend. I hate myself for thinking that she wouldn't find a boyfriend. She has a boyfriend because she had the God damn guts to ask the guy out, and didn't hesitate. I'm really happy for her, and crazy jealous at the same time. I'm being really picky, though. I only want to date Jack, and since he doesn't want to date me, I'm not dating anyone. Did I mention how stubborn I am? I'm kind of afraid that I'll just keep rejecting every guy who might ask me out simply because he isn't the one I want to be with. I don't want random, meaningless sex or to just date a guy simply to say that I'm not alone, you know? I can't help how I feel, and I'm not going to compromise on it. I do kind of wonder how I look through Jack's beautiful, damaged brown eyes. I guess that's it for right now. Thanks (again) for reading.



Today's song is "Love like winter" by AFI ^_~


BYE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment