Translate

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sharing....again











HEY!!!!!!





I'm back again for a bit. I'm having kind of a weird chat right now with one of my guy friends. I haven't gotten to talk to him very much in a long time, he's one of the guys I added on Facebook in a vain attempt to get back at Jack. One of the first questions he asked is if I've got a boyfriend. *sighs* I am just SO not going there with him. I also just read some more of Jack's new lyrics, and yet again, they're amazing. I kind of wonder if by getting this guy back in my life, I've just made more of a mess for myself. I hope not. I'm finally also getting around to adding some pictures of Japan to my Facebook page. I'm wondering how my friends will like them. I was also texting Cory until about 20 minutes ago, talk about overstimulated. I think I got Kevin, the guy I was messaging, to back off. Of course, that doesn't mean he didn't ask me to talk to him again. I was talking to Nate, too. Have I mentioned I love him? I love Nate more like a brother almost than as a friend. I love Jack, too, of course. I love him not only romantically, but as a friend, and as someone who understands anything about me. I'm somehow very grateful that he does understand me at all. I need to calm down. I really can't bitch about being lonely at all anymore. Not that I'm complaining, honestly. I really like having all of these people around, believe me. I was asking my friends if they think it's stupid that I want to be a writer, and almost right away Nate and my friend Hannah answered that of course it's not stupid. I LOVE them. It's funny that while I might be sitting here alone as I type this, I'm totally NOT alone. I could easily text, e-mail, call, message, or go see my family and friends. I like that feeling of connectivity. Trust me, I don't think anyone should be totally cut off from their loved ones. I really have to get going again. Thanks so much for reading.






Today's song is "Spit it out" by Slipknot

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment