Translate

Friday, January 13, 2012

HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!











HEY!!!!!!!!!!!







Obviously, I'm in a pretty Goddamn good mood today. I LOVE it. I woke up kind of early this morning, and the moonlight was shining on the snow, it has to be one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I also want to make a point of thanking my new Follower, thank you. ^_^ Also, I can't believe I've got over 8,000 page views now. I'm writing on Friday the 13th, and it's already shaping up to be a really good day. I ALWAYS have good days on Friday the 13th for some reason. I really wish I could talk to Jack more, I'm starting to miss him again. I'm kind of reluctant to go chasing after him anymore, though. I don't want to burden him with my feelings. His new lyrics are very different in tone than the ones he wrote earlier, they were kind of bitter and angry at first, and now they're more lovelorn and romantic. This guy has such immense sweetness and tenderness in him, he just never really lets it out, but I've seen it. It also kind of sounds like he's in love with someone, talking about how she could never love him, and I start to choke on my own jealousy just thinking about it. Who could not love him? Just one look into his gorgeous, smiling face, and my heart melts. I can't wait to hear their now song in full, it's SO good. They don't sound like some little band from a city no one's ever heard of anymore, believe me. I'm glad in a way to be there to watch all of this happen, but I want to be with Jack so badly. I'm still not really sure what our deal really is, but I know that my feelings for him haven't changed in almost 2 years. I thought it was kind of funny that some other girl commented on how beautiful his smile is, I knew I couldn't be the only one thinking that. I REALLY wish he thought I was beautiful, and not just "pretty".

I should probably switch subjects for a bit. I'm looking at all the little trinkets I wear and keep, the bracelet supporting Jack's band, the rings mom gave my, the cute plastic ring Mark gave me, this little silver charm Cory gave me, the watch my dad gave me, and the keychain Cassie gave me. Yet again, I happily mark myself as theirs. I'm still planning my trip to San Francisco. ^_^ I guess that's really it for today. Thanks (again) for reading.



Today's song is "I disappear" by Metallica



BYE!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment