Translate

Friday, January 6, 2012

Guys, wtf? (again)





HEY!!!!!!!!!!





I'm going to apologize to any male readers of my blog right away, I'm just kind of pissed at all guys right now. Well, Kevin hasn't done or said anything else after what happened yesterday. Maybe he's as embarrassed as I am. I'm embarrassed enough for the both of us, believe me. Who tries to arrange a booty call over Facebook, anyway? God, I hope he just lets it go. If we never talk again, that would probably be okay. I'm not going to tell anyone about it, I'm so embarrassed. He probably won't want to talk again anyway, now that he knows I'll never sleep with him. It pisses me off that this isn't the first time something like this has happened. There was this guy who started hitting on me on the bus, and he just kept starring at me, even though I didn't talk to him. What else do I have to do to give off a "fuck off" vibe? I mean, if I wanted his attention, I would've asked him something.Okay, enough. I guess that's it for right now.
















Today's song is "Welcome home (sanitarium)" by Metallica





BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment