Translate

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Awkward...

HEY!!!!!!!



I'm sorry to say that my intuition was right yet again. Kevin called today, and asked if I wanted to fool around. I shouldn't have said anything, that's what always gets me. I tried to be as diplomatic as possible, but I still had to say "Hell, no." I don't really know if there's a nice way to reject someone. I shouldn't have added him, I should have been smarter and more careful. The thing is, he and I were



friends before. I don't know why I didn't learn my lesson, I'm an idiot. I just hope he still wants to be friends, and that it won't be totally awkward. Yet, how can it not be? *Pounds head on computer desk* I'm stupid....... On the up side, Jack's band is playing again in about 2 1/2 weeks. I really want to go, but will more than likely have to work. I hope he at least invites me, I'm kind of glad just to know he wants me there. ^_^ I don't know how much more I have to add, this just kind of threw me off. I guess that's it for right now. I'll probably be back tomorrow with today's aftermath. I really hope things won't be like this tomorrow, too.


Today's song is "Stupid girl" by Garbage


BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment