Translate

Monday, January 16, 2012

Snowed in........





HEY!!!!!!





I'm totally snowed in today. It snowed at least a foot last night and I can't go anywhere. So, of course, here I am. ^_^ I feel kind of glad to be here, in a way. I didn't REALLY want to go anywhere today. This is an approximation of what the little bedroom I'm writing from looks like, except I have over 2 shelves FULL of anime. I heard from Cory about how much he likes it where he is and that he got a new job. I'm really glad for him, he needs that. Jack was saying that he had really bad nightmares all night long last night, poor guy. He made me want to hold him. I'm feeling pity for him again, but I know how it is to be disturbed by dreams like that. God, I'm missing him again already. Their next show's coming up pretty soon and he hasn't formally asked me to it. Should I be worried? Maybe he's gotten tired of asking me and then I don't show, you know? I can't say I wouldn't feel the same if I asked him to something and he didn't show up twice in a row. Of course, I COULD go, if time and weather allow. I wonder if he'd notice I was there, and if he'd be glad I was. He'd be surprised, that's for damn sure. I want to tell him again that I love him, but I don't think I need to keep drilling it into his poor, gorgeous head. I want to just spend time with him, not necessarily at his band's shows. He was talking about how bad his eyesight really is, that he can barely see without his glasses. He was driving for months without them, that's dangerous. Why didn't he wear them for months, then? I hope it wasn't because I jokingly said something about glasses making a person look nerdy. I don't know, sometimes it seems like he's a lot more sensitive than he lets on. I can be kind of insensitive sometimes, and selfish. I still haven't totally learned how to think before I speak, either. I know for one that I'm often pretty harsh on my mom, and that I don't appreciate how much she's done for me and continues to do for me. I'll often push people away; for example Dad wanted to talk the other day, and I kind of cut him off with an excuse. I know that's no way to treat anyone, and I'm sorry. I feel bad now, of course. I don't know when Dad will call again. I need to get my shit together more, emotionally speaking. I'm being more than a little childish. I also once kind of snapped at Mark for wanting to talk with me while I was getting ready for work. That kid is one person I should NEVER be short with, he's kind of like my personal sun. I told him I was sorry right away, of course, but still hurt him. I'm trying to think of people I've never been at all mean to, and can't come up with anyone. I need to be more grateful for and appreciative of them, or I won't have them anymore. I guess that's it for today. Thanks again for reading.



Today's song is "I thought I knew it all" by Megadeth



BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment