Translate

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day off...yay!!!



















HEY!!!!!!!









Good morning, guys. I kind of slept in. I couldn't sleep worth a damn last night, it's a good thing today's my day off. What's crazy is that Jack was awake before me this morning. I saw him on Facebook. I got a quick "Hey, what's up?" and a little smiley face, and that's it. I saw him yesterday on my way home, we did our little wave and smile bit, and that's all. Not that I'm not happy to be seeing him or talking to him, but I want more and it seems he's not willing to give it. God, here I go with the whining again. I'm listening to their new song again, it's probably their best yet. I think Mike is starting to look something like a red headed Kurt Cobain, it works for him. He doesn't sound like him though, but he sounds good. Okay, I'm going to do my best to keep this positive and not bitch about how much I want Jack to reciprocate my feelings. Sarah was kind of teasing me about how happy I was the other day, it was actually funny. She said it made her happier, too, though. She also helped me keep things in perspective, I didn't know she was sick. She doesn't really like to talk about it. She's got fibromyalgia. I also saw an accident coming home yesterday, which I was both glad I wasn't part of and glad it wasn't as serious as it could have been. I think I need these things to keep a sense of perspective on life at all. I'm kind of honored that she can share things like that with me, that she's comfortable enough with me to talk about all of life's unpleasant shit. Jack and I have our moments like that, but they're few and way too far between. I don't know if sometimes he's not comfortable sharing things with me because I'm a girl, or because he feels he still doesn't know me well enough. At any rate, I'm almost inexpressibly glad for the few really close friends I have that I can talk about this with. Speaking of which, I will be hanging with them later on. I have to say I miss them, though I talk to them almost every day. I guess that's it for today. I want to thank you guys again for reading.



Today's song is " A single second" by AFI



BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment