Translate

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Snowing, but happy








































HEY!!!!!!!

















I'm feeling pretty damn good today. I'm glad that I've got nothing to feel anxious about for once. Who knows how long that'll last, right? I'm seriously considering going to San Francisco 3 months from tomorrow, I want to do something different. It also kind of bothers me that I seem to do nothing but work and take care of all my other mundane little daily shit. I'm really digging the idea of going to the Japanese Tea Gardens. I mean, just check this out. I think that if I wait and wait, I'll miss my chance. I really think a lot of it sounds awesome. I plan on hanging out in Japantown and Chinatown quite a bit. I also want to go to the Asian Art Museum and Golden Gate Park. There's also an aquarium that I really want to go to, and I'm totally going to some of the Buddhist temples they have there. These places are SO beautiful, I can't wait. This'll be kind of like a really expensive birthday present to myself, lol. It's kind of scary to think I'll be turning 27 this year. I know I still look about 10 years younger, but I don't feel like a kid anymore. I know I'm not old, but I hate that so many people my age (or younger) have kids and spouses and all that. I don't know, maybe I'm not really cut out for the whole marriage bit. I'm not really ready to stop being a "me" and become a "we", you know? Okay, this is depressing me so I'm going to quit talking about it. I'm also totally going to the beach in San Francisco if it's warm enough. I'm hoping it will be. ^_^ I want to do something fun. I'm also partially so gung ho about this because I want to escape for a little while; from my responsibilities, my family, and Jack to some extent. I know I don't have a husband or kids, but I kind of feel like I'm tied down, anyway. I feel like I'm too young to be tied down, especially when I haven't down half the shit in life that I want to. I love all these people with all my heart, don't get me wrong, but I want to do something in a place where I'm totally on my own and no one knows me. I'd like to go to the Cherry Blossom Festival too, and maybe I'd rock a kimono. ^_~ I guess that's it for right now. Thanks for reading.



Today's song is "The heretic anthem" by Slipknot



BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











































































No comments:

Post a Comment