Translate

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Feeling a little better





















HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!













































I'm feeling better today. I got up and checked my Facebook page, and who should message me but Jack, asking if I'm coming to their next show. I'm really glad he hasn't forgotten me, at least not yet. I posted that I hadn't been feeling so happy these past few days, and almost immediately, I got a reply from a friend saying that she hopes I feel better soon. I'm really insecure, I know, but I have this fear of being left behind and alone. It's just nice knowing others are thinking about you, right? What's kind of ironic is that this girl used to be fairly mean to me, and now we're friends. I figured that if Jack could turn someone who treated him like shit into a friend, so could I. I think in both cases, both of the people who were mean to us just needed to get their heads out of their asses and grow up. I wanted to forgive her for treating me the way she did, and I think I'm there. I've also made friends with another girl who was mean to me, which I think is a good sign. I need to let as much bad shit from the past go as possible. I think that's what Jack was trying to do, too. I think they're starting another tour in a few days, and it's going to be kind of a long one. I'd like to go to their show, believe me. I told Jack I'd make it if at all possible. Damn you, work!! No, I can't say that. I have to be responsible. >_> Maybe that's part of why I'm so upset about Jack leaving, though only a tiny part. I still have to do this mundane job and live this mundane life, while and his friends get to do what they love for a living now. I just sit here, and hope and wait to hear from him. I think that's it for now.



Today's song is "Gehenna" by Slipknot



BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment